In this episode, Lauren welcomes Brian Fanzo to the show. He built an incredible personal brand on the platform of digital futurism, but he started out in the corporate world. Brian Fanzo talks to Lauren about how he takes future concepts and adapts to them early. They also talk about how to transition from a corporate lifestyle to being a full-time, successful, sought-after speaker, entrepreneur, and personal brand, and lastly, how to embrace who you are called to be and make it a part of your personal brand.
Brian Fanzo is a dynamic at translating the trends of tomorrow to inspire change today. His customized and personalized programs showcase real-world stories and examples of forward-thinking people and businesses. He teaches companies of all sizes how to leverage technology in real-time in order to engage their customers at the right time, and he has a true gift for bringing people together online and offline. Brian Fanzo has worked in 76 countries, and he has been highlighting his passion for change, collaboration, and technology for so many years.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- Brian Fanzo’s background story and how he became a digital futurist.
- The thing that helped him the most while he was building his personal brand and how to create your own unique personal brand while still working a day job.
- Why self-awareness is a tool you can use to help you analyze future trends and use it in your business and personal brand.
- How he fought social media burnout and learned to show up as himself on social media.
- Brian Fanzo’s suggestions for what to do when you feel stuck.
- Why he doesn’t settle for failure and how he learns from his mistakes.
- His prediction for Clubhouse and how he’s using it to continue building his personal brand.
- Why the things we do online will never fully replace the things we do in the real world.
Connect with Lauren V. Davis here:
Connect with Brian Fanzo