On this episode of The Real Personal Branding podcast, Lauren welcomes Carrie Gottschalk to the show. She is a highly recognized influencer with the social media industry and has been at the forefront of the social media revolution for 13 years, paid social media marketing for five years, and has managed over $15 million in ad spend. Her clients include companies like Shari’s Berries, Wyndham Hotels, and TEDxMileHigh.
Carrie Gottschalk has a business in the U.K. as well as in the U.S. She is highly experienced in e-commerce, direct response, and performance marketing. In this episode, she’ll help us understand the big picture of what happened between Apple and Facebook, what this means for both the end-user and the advertiser, and what you can do right now to formulate a new strategy for your business if you’re using Facebook ads.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- How Carrie Gottschalk became an entrepreneur and how her business has grown and changed over the past year.
- What her business does, who her clients are, and what her goals are for their businesses.
- The reason Apple updated iOS with new privacy features, how it affected digital advertising, and what it meant for marketing practically speaking.
- Why Carrie Gottshalk believes this advertising change happened, why it was going to happen anyway, and the reason it is a positive change for users.
- Her tips for what you should be doing right now to create an effective digital marketing strategy.
- Her thoughts on this new era of privacy and why it creates a better experience for the consumer.
- What she does to stay on top of current data and the future of her industry and how you can apply it to your business.
- One common myth about the Facebook ad change that Carrie Gottschalk would like to debunk.
Connect with Lauren V. Davis here:
Connect with Carrie Gottschalk here: