Today on The Real Personal Branding Podcast, Lauren welcomes guest Emily Hirsh. She’s a leading digital marketing strategist, a young entrepreneur, and founder of Hirsh Marketing–one of the fastest-growing digital marketing agencies responsible for over $105 million in client revenue generated. Emily and her team of experts work with top-level influencers, game-changing entrepreneurs, and they grow their businesses and generate massive revenue using her revolutionary Hirsh process, which she breaks down for Lauren in this interview.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- Emily Hirsh’s journey to entrepreneurship and her successful business, Hirsh Marketing, and how it was built from personal experience.
- The psychology behind Facebook ads and why marketing is all about creating an experience for your customers.
- What a marketing funnel is, what it means, and how you can use it to help grow your business.
- Why she is intentionally building her personal brand, why it’s important to her business, and why you need to build your own personal brand.
- Emily Hirsh outlines the steps you need to take to become an authority in a particular space.
- The myth of the “overnight success” and the reason it doesn’t exist.
- Emily Hirsh’s process for identifying your potential customers and how you can use her process for reaching those customers.
- The people who have been most important to her as she’s built her business and how they’ve supported her in unique ways.
- How she stays on top of current data and the future of her industry and how you can apply it to your industry.
- Emily Hirsh’s biggest surprise in the last six months and how it affected her business.
Connect with Lauren V. Davis here:
Connect with Emily Hirsh here: