Today on The Real Personal Branding Podcast, John Lee Dumas, host of the award-winning podcast Entrepreneurs on Fire, is Lauren’s guest. His podcast has more than 2,500 episodes, 1 million+ listeners a month, and he brings in a seven-figure annual revenue. In each podcast episode, he talks about exactly how they do this month-by-month, while building a personal brand. John Lee Dumas recently released a new book called The Common Path to Uncommon Success.
Lauren talks to John Lee Dumas about how he launched his book, why he thinks other entrepreneurs have been lying to you, and he shares a few impactful stories from the book.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- Why John Lee Dumas is on fire about health and wellness right now.
- The fork in the road that caused him to realize that other entrepreneurs were being lied to by experts in their fields why he chose to pivot away from that.
- The 17 core foundational principles that successful entrepreneurs share, why they work so well as a roadmap to success, and the one principle that matters the most.
- John Lee Dumas’s advice for overcoming self-limiting beliefs and how you can reframe your mindset about making money with your business.
- The three steps he took to attain testimonials for his book launch and how he wove his personal brand into it.
- The one common myth about being an entrepreneur that he’d like to debunk.
- The one piece of advice John Lee Dumas would give you to create uncommon success.
Connect with Lauren V. Davis here:
Connect with John Lee Dumas here: