Trish Taylor spent the early days of her career styling behind the scenes for artists like Ariana Grande on the Grammys, the VMAs, Golden Globes, and more. Lauren and Trish Taylor just met, so you’ll hear two people getting to know one another as they talk about intuitive style, Trish Taylor’s three style tips, and why following your intuition can be revolutionary.
Trish Taylor is a stylist, a brand embodiment coach, who’s committed to helping heart-centered, online entrepreneurs align their outside with their inside so they can start magnetizing content and feel worthy of their expertise. She leverages her unique experiences as a celebrity stylist and as a counselor to empower and equip purpose-driven entrepreneurs and mindful course creators with the mindset shifts and stylish tools they need to step into the most confident version of themselves.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- How Trish Taylor’s background as a small-town girl with an interest in fashion turned her into a celebrity stylist and successful entrepreneur.
- What the term “intuitive style” means and how she uses it to guide her clients to confidence. How do you want to be seen? What feels good on you?
- Trish Taylor’s three style tips you MUST use.
- Why the word “flattering” has a negative connotation and what phrase she uses instead.
- What human design is and how it affected her life as a projector.
- How Trish Taylor infuses the five love languages into fashion and visibility.
- Why following her intuition and learning from others without attachment has been revolutionary for her business.
- Why entrepreneurs must cultivate an awareness of body, mind, and brand before putting themselves out there.
- Trish Taylor’s assessment quiz and its dead-on accuracy.
- Her biggest business surprise in the last few months and what she learned from it.
Connect with Lauren V. Davis here:
Connect with Trish Taylor