Lauren welcomes her friend Travis Chappell, who is the founder of Guestio, new software that connects high-level guests with high-level content creators.
Travis is also the host of the top-rated show, Build Your Network. In addition to being featured in Entrepreneur, NASDAQ, Yahoo! Finance, and ReadWrite, Travis has also been featured in Forbes as a Top 10 podcast that will change your life alongside Joe Rogan, Gary Vaynerchuk, Tim Ferriss, and others.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- How Travis met Lauren.
- Travis shares the details of his Build Your Network Live conference and who the event was built for.
- Why the event was live versus virtual.
- How Travis created intentional opportunities for people to connect with one another at his event.
- How his Facebook group community has fed the success of his brand.
- Automation sometimes creates fake relationships rather than authentic ones, and providing opportunities for real relationships helps breed success.
- What Travis believes creates monetization when it comes to events.
- How Travis’ online community ties into his live events.
- Why starting with a podcast can lead to building an incredible audience.
- Setting goals that are astronomically high vs setting a realistic goal that you can push to achieve.
- How having personal relationships with his event’s speakers enabled him to ask them to speak.
- Travis shares the number one lesson he learned from putting on a live event.
- What the future of Build Your Network Live is.
Connect with Lauren V. Davis here:
Connect with Travis Chappell