Today on THE REAL PERSONAL BRANDING podcast, Lauren welcomes guest Sharran Srivatsaa. Sharran Srivatsaa initially met Lauren through their mutual friend, Travis Chappell, and they’ve remained connected over the years after Lauren presented to his real estate mastermind. They’re different industries, but through their calls and chats, Lauren has appreciated Sharran Srivatsaa’s caring personality. This episode is all about building a business, setting goals, and overcoming barriers as an entrepreneur or just going through life in general. Sharran Srivatsaa’s story is about starting with what you have and making a giant impact with it.
Sharran Srivatsaa is the CEO of Srilo Capital, a sought-after keynote speaker, and a respected thought-leadership resource for publications like the Wall Street Journal, Success Magazine, Huffington Post, and Forbes. He’s also the host of the top-rated podcast BUSINESS SCHOOL and is the creator of The 5am Club for entrepreneurs. He lives with his family in Orange County, California.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- Sharran Srivatsaa’s background and how he became an entrepreneur and builder of billion-dollar businesses.
- How he learned to speak English and the key themes he’s noticed in people who are leading purpose-driven, successful lives.
- Why you should be modeling the support systems of successful entrepreneurs instead of the entrepreneurs themselves.
- What you can do to find a measurable goal and accountability to continue building your business.
- Sharran Srivatsaa’s trident of strategic steps you can take to build your personal brand to a recognizable level.
- The one entrepreneurial myth that he wants to debunk.
- The book he recommends you read to visualize your ideal life.
Connect with Lauren V. Davis here:
Connect with Sharran Srivatsaa here: