This is a follow-up episode with Chris Ducker, the UK’s leading personal brand entrepreneur. He’s created the UK’s biggest and best personal branding conference.
Chris is a serial entrepreneur and the author of the book Virtual Freedom and more recently, the book The Rise of the Youpreneur. He’s based in England and owns and operates several businesses with over 400 full-time employees internationally. Chris is a business mentor, a keynote speaker, podcaster, blogger, as well as founder of Youpreneur.com and the annual Youpreneur Summit, which is held in London, UK each November.
This is part two of a two-part series with Chris. If you haven’t heard part one, you can listen here.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- How Chris had to pivot when his biggest excitement–the Youpreneur Summit–could not be held as originally planned.
- Why the event was almost canceled and then went virtual.
- What happened when sales for the virtual conference didn’t justify continuing on.
- How the Youpreneur Summit being canceled, allowed Chris time to focus.
- How adaptability and business acumen contributed to making a painful–but correct–decisions.
- What piece of advice Chris would offer to help people think about the future.
Connect with Lauren V. Davis here:
Connect with Chris Ducker