This is PART ONE! This episode was recorded in the spring with Chris Ducker, the UK's leading personal brand entrepreneur. He's created the UK's biggest and best personal branding conference.
Chris is a serial entrepreneur and the author of the book Virtual Freedom and more recently, the book The Rise of the Youpreneur. He's based in England and owns and operates several businesses with over 400 full-time employees internationally. Chris is a business mentor, a keynote speaker, podcaster, blogger, as well as founder of Youpreneur.com and the annual Youpreneur Summit, which is held in London, UK each November.
If not for the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, the Youpreneur Summit would be happening right now, this week! It is the UK's most successful conference and welcomes around 350 people each year who are leaders in their industries.
In this episode, you'll hear:
- How the Youpreneur Summit evolved.
- Who the attendees are.
- The ins and outs of how Chris put his conference together.
- How the marketing and monetization of the conference happens.
- Why Chris set up mastermind elements and cabaret-style seating for his event.
- How he creates monetization opportunities within a pitch-free event.
- Why adding a personal touch (P-to-P--people-to-people) has helped bring attendees to Youpreneur.
- How Chris creates opportunities for social media during the conference.
- Chris' advice for organizing a smooth event.
- What preparing for the event looks like on a personal level as well a professional level.
- Why he believes face-to-face interaction is so important.
Connect with Lauren V. Davis here:
Connect with Chris Ducker