Lauren V. Davis is passionate about helping entrepreneurs discover their voice, define their goals, and increase their visibility online so they can build a magnetic business that makes them money and serves them with joy and purpose.
In this episode, you'll hear:
- The questions your personal brand should answer when people see it online.
- Why authenticity should shine through your personal brand.
- How you can increase your online presence, influence and brand.
- Why a logo isn't the best photo for your online accounts and what you should use instead if you are building your personal brand.
- What your bio means to your online audience and why consistency is vital.
- How rogue accounts can sabotage your personal brand.
- Why you should use Google alerts to alert you when your name or business name is published.
Connect with Lauren V. Davis here: