Today’s guest is Kim Doyal. Kim Doyal is a content-planning expert, and she really cares about getting to the heart of the realness of an entrepreneur and bringing it forward. She’s an entrepreneur, a coach, speaker, and podcaster. She’s also the co-founder of the Content Creators Planner, and she’s built her lifestyle personal brand business through content marketing, podcasting, email marketing, and a commitment to just showing up.
Kim Doyal has a unique story and was widowed in 2003. She had two small children, and after finding herself in a new place as a single mom, she began diving into her business and started building a business that supported the quality of life that she wanted for herself and for her family.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- What led Kim Doyal to start her business in 2008 after being widowed in 2003.
- How she created a thriving business while the economy was tanking and why she was determined to make it work.
- The first steps every entrepreneur needs to start creating content and why showing up as yourself is key.
- How you can stop overthinking content and realize that everything can be content for your business.
- Why Kim Doyal says just showing up is a secret to success and your story is a part of that.
- What an engaged audience can do to propel your business forward.
- Her recommendations for staying on top of what’s going on in your industry.
- Why people subscribe to her newsletter and what you can expect from it each week.
- The advice she would give her younger self-knowing what she knows now.
Connect with Lauren V. Davis here:
Connect with Kim Doyal