Today on THE REAL PERSONAL BRANDING podcast, Brandon Birkmeyer is Lauren’s guest. His own podcast is Brands on Brands, and he’s also an expert at repurposing content. Today, you’ll hear how to break down an hour’s worth of content and make it fill up an entire month.
Brandon Birkmeyer is a personal branding coach who helps industry experts become content creators. He’s a seasoned marketing strategist and up-and-coming writer, author, speaker, podcaster, and business coach. For more than 17 years, he advised and directed brand strategy for top Fortune 100 companies, including Apple, Coca-Cola, Walmart, and Wells Fargo. In 2018, he launched Brands on Brands, a marketing consulting firm based in Los Angeles. He also produces and hosts a top-100 marketing podcast called Brands on Brands.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- Why Brandon Birkmeyer believed so strongly that Lauren needed to start a podcast and the three items he identified that made the impact she could have obvious.
- How he became her very first interview and why it will never be published.
- What began his entrepreneurial life and why he left his corporate career behind.
- How you can begin to transform a single hour of content into an entire month of content distribution.
- What you can do to find your topic and the platform you’re best suited for.
- Brandon Birkmeyer’s process for choosing a content topic and how he coaches his clients to position themselves.
- Why having pillar content helps shape your overall content strategy.
- The steps he takes to begin breaking down his content for separate purposes.
- What repurposing content means and why you should be doing it.
- The myth Brandon Birkmeyer wants to debunk about creating and distributing content.
Connect with Lauren V. Davis here:
Connect with Brandon Birkmeyer here: