In Lauren's latest solo episode, she outlines how she was invited to speak on stages, summits, podcast interviews, and masterclasses. Initially, it was a goal … and then she got to work on making it happen.
In this episode, you'll hear:
- Where some of Lauren's most recent appearances were and who they were with.
- How Lauren gets in front of audiences without losing sight of who she is and how she does things.
- Make friends without expectations. Real relationships cannot be forced.
- Why you should create relationships that are aligned with you and aligned with your values. Lauren created these genuine friendships and business relationships with people she actually cared about.
- How she showed gratitude online and developed relationships as a peer.
- Why she took photos of speakers on stage and sent them to those speakers with no strings attached.
- How Lauren networked at every networking event she could just to be familiar to people.
- Why you should never underestimate people and their relationship with their audience.
- The power that comes from writing down a goal and telling people about it. Make the goal tangible.
- Slip your goal into conversations with people you trust without expectation and with confidence.
- What you can do to make yourself recommendable.
Connect with Lauren V. Davis here: