Today on THE REAL PERSONAL BRANDING podcast, Lauren welcomes Dr. Eugene Choi to the podcast. He is a neuroscience-based, transformational mindset coach. This podcast was recorded several months ago, and Lauren used what she learned from him during this recording to navigate several personal life changes. She met Dr. Choi through their mutual friend Mike Kim, and she’s had the pleasure of seeing him speak live twice. CW: Domestic violence
Dr. Eugene Choi is a certified transformational mindset coach who helps talented, hard-driven leaders operate at their highest level of clarity, energy, and focus. With a background in clinical pharmacy, neuroscience, and business coaching, his unique science-backed process along with the use of groundbreaking technology helps entrepreneurs figure out how to dramatically improve performance, innovate dynamic solutions, and achieve their goals.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- Dr. Eugene Choi’s winding path to entrepreneurship and how his interest in neuroscience, marketing knowledge, and love of storytelling led him there.
- The mindset blocks he often runs into and what you can do to combat those themes in your own life.
- What it means to be in a survival state and how you can recognize if you’re operating in that state.
- The executive state of mind and the benefits of consciously working out of that state instead of the survival state and how to identify how to bring yourself into that state.
- Some steps you can take to begin identifying the things that don’t make you feel good.
- Dr. Eugene Choi’s tips for beginning to rewire your brain and break out of your unwanted state.
- The myth about accessing the higher version of yourself that he wants to debunk.
Connect with Lauren V. Davis here:
Connect with Dr. Eugene Choi here: