Today on THE REAL PERSONAL BRANDING podcast, Lauren welcomes Gay Hendricks to the show. He is the author of The Big Leap, one of her all-time favorite books. The book helped Lauren to define what brings her joy and allows her to impact the world.
Gay Hendricks has been a leader in the field of relationship transformation and body-mind transformation for 45 years. After earning his Ph.D. from Stanford in 1974, Gay served as
The professor of counseling psychology at the University of Colorado for 21 years. He has written more than 40 books, including bestsellers such as Five Wishes, The Big Leap, Conscious Loving, and Conscious Loving Ever After. He has also appeared on more than 500 radio and television shows. His new book is The Genius Zone.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- The four zones of work in The Big Leap and how those zones relate to Gay Hendricks’ latest book, The Genius Zone.
- Why you need to find your genius zone and how you can begin the process of living in that zone all the time.
- What the four zones are, how staying in your zone of genius can help change the world, and how to find your zone of genius.
- The first step you can take toward recognizing that you’re capping your joy and what you can do to begin moving toward your zone of genius.
- Gay Hendricks’ advice for revealing your zone of genius.
- What an “enlightened yes” and “enlightened no” means.
- How you can identify your zone of genius with some simple questions.
- The non-negotiable habits and routines Gay Hendricks has instilled in his own life to ensure he continues to live in his zone of genius.
- What Gay Hendricks’ zone of genius is and how he discovered it.
- The common myth he hears about challenges, obstacles, and reaching the next level that he wants to debunk.
Connect with Lauren V. Davis here:
Connect with Gay Hendricks here: