Lauren welcomes Danny Ozment to the show. Danny is the founder of Emerald City Productions in Florida, which is a podcast production company that has produced many of the top business podcasts in the world.
To Sign Up for More Info on Lauren and Danny’s Upcoming Collaboration:
He built a lucrative and successful personal brand on the platform of podcast production. Danny and Lauren have known each other a few years, so she’s been able to see Danny’s business from an angle of a three-year period blossom into 2021.
One of the things Lauren loves about Danny is that he’s a straight shooter and doesn’t sugar-coat anything.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- How Danny pivoted to podcasting as an audio engineer when a life event forced him to figure out how to work from home.
- The importance of podcast audio quality in addition to its content.
- What makes podcasting such a powerful medium and how it developed.
- Why having only 50 or 100 downloads each week does not mean it’s unsuccessful.
- How a podcast is a part of your content strategy and can be repurposed in multiple ways.
- What Danny does to connect with podcast listeners and how to encourage interaction and engagement with them. Treat the podcast like you’re having a conversation with someone.
- Three ways to monetize your podcast.
- Why a host’s authenticity resonates with podcast listeners more than content topics and creates a community.
- The most common podcasting myth debunked.
Connect with Lauren V. Davis here:
Connect with Danny Ozment: