Today on THE REAL PERSONAL BRANDING podcast, Keri Murphy is Lauren’s guest this week. She is a TV veteran who brings her hard-won entrepreneurial knowledge and on-camera expertise to her clients through public speaking, coaching programs, and her company Inspired Living. Her goal is to help entrepreneurs stay inspired and stay enlightened on what it takes to build a seven-figure brand.
This short and powerful interview with Keri Murphy will teach you how to leverage traditional media coverage in the most efficient way. You’ll also learn about a couple of mistakes she wants you to avoid on video and how you can begin to craft your video strategy.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- How Keri Murphy landed in her line of work and how she helps entrepreneurs step into their visions.
- Why video is all about authentic emotional connection and the biggest mistakes to avoid when appearing on video.
- The steps you can take to begin to become more comfortable with speaking on camera and being genuine for your audience.
- Keri Murphy’s tips for entrepreneurs who want to leverage media and grow their brands.
- What you can do to make your topic relevant to current events.
- How you can transition your wealth of knowledge about your business to an on-camera strategy and why consistency matters.
- Why you must engage with your audience after creating your carefully curated content.
- The biggest myth about video that she wants to debunk.
Connect with Lauren V. Davis here:
Connect with Keri Murphy here: