Lauren has been blessed to have been interviewed on multiple platforms over the years, and she has a few tips to share that she coaches her clients with pre-interview. There are several ways to make a huge splash with a Media Appearance/Interview, even a small one, and those who know me, know I preach how some of the best things have happened from the smallest interviews. Learn how to prepare for a media interview or podcast interview, how to promote your media appearance before and after, and more in this episode... But first...
Before you dive in, Grab my friend Selena Soo's list of 200+ media outlets you can pitch to!
In this episode, you'll hear:
- How to make a splash with even the smallest media appearance.
- How using behind-the-scenes content can be gold.
- Why it is so important to send a thank you to the interviewer and thank them in your social media content.
- How to build up the interview on social media before and after it happened.
- What it means to prepare your soundbites and end them with a period.
- Why you should always act more excited and be louder than you think you need to be.
- How far showing up and appreciating 150% can go.
Connect with Lauren V. Davis here:
Grab my friend Selena Soo's list of 200+ media outlets you can pitch to.
Check out more from me at https://www.laurendaviscreative.com
Thank you so much for checking out this episode all about making a huge splash during your next media interview or appearance:
There are several ways to make a huge splash with a Media Appearance/Interview, even a small one, I am glad you are taking it into your own hands to learn how to prepare for a media interview or appearance or podcast interview, how to promote your media appearance before and after, and more. Let me know what you think.